We understand and realize that in the world of shipping, damages and losses happen. ShipBots offers courtesy insurance for all orders up to $100 of the retail value of the order.
If you are shipping orders with a value of $100 or greater, we strongly recommend purchasing your own additional insurance. ShipBots cannot provide refunds for values over $100 if the order is NOT insured.
To file a claim with us, please click here! You will be asked to provide:
The Shipment Order Number
Shipment type (Domestic/International)
Required document(s) as outlined in the table below
- Purchase Order from your supplier providing proof of value
- Picture of damaged product and packaging (including the box the item was shipped in)
- Correspondence from the end customer displaying non-receipt of the package
- Invoice of Order Shipped
Important to Note
- ShipBots will not file lost in transit claims or offer refunds for orders marked as "delivered" or orders that have a final scan
- ShipBots will not file claims if the tracking says "Arrival in Destination Country"
ShipBots does not contact parcel carriers to discuss tracking updates. Unfortunately, carriers cannot provide any further information from what is applied and shown on their tracking portal
In instances of no carrier tracking, since packages are not scanned out of the fulfillment centers immediately upon pickup, their support does not have visibility of whether this shipment is in their possession.
All claims filed through ShipBots for packages lost or damaged in transit must be filed within 60 DAYS of the original ship date. Any claims submitted after this time frame will not be valid for processing or reimbursement due to limitations on when claims are accepted for approval by the carriers.
You can create a reshipment in the system and ship out the item to the recipient again by copying the order and modifying it if needed.
We do not cover the shipping or reshipment costs for the lost/damaged items.